Protection for Your Classic and Antique Vehicles
Whether you purchased a flawlessly restored showpiece or rebuilt your classic car from scratch, it represents far more than just a car to you. It is your passion, your hobby, your baby, your pride and joy. O’Kane & Tegay can help protect it. We have the expertise to find affordable, quality classic car insurance that fits your individual needs.
We can find the right classic car insurance for your antique, collector or high-value cars, motorcycles or recreational vehicles.
With O’Kane & Tegay, you will have 24/7 online access to your classic car insurance policy. We provide live help when you need it and a dedicated claims service at no extra cost to you.
We will find the right classic car insurance that suits you and your family. In addition, we will search for any discounts for which you are eligible and provide any information you might need on insuring teen drivers.
At O’Kane and Tegay, we assist clients in affordable collector and classic car insurance tailored to protect your investments. This includes:
- Antique cars and trucks
- Vintage vehicles
- Classic muscle cars
- Exotic cars
- Street rods
- Classic motorcycles
Most classic car insurance policies include roadside assistance, agreed value, and next term mileage rollover.
O’Kane and Tegay can save you money, provide affordable premiums and discounts for large collections and car club membership. Many classic car insurance policies are available in tiered mileage plans to customize the coverage as well as offer multiple payment plan and deductible options.
Here is a sampling of the types of classic car insurance plans we offer:
- Classic car insurance
- Antique motorcycle insurance
- Hot rod insurance
- Collector car insurance
- Exotic car insurance
Is Your Car Eligible for Classic Car Insurance Coverage?
If you are unsure, these following tips may help you determine the status of your vehicle:
- Classic automobile: A motor vehicle that is ten years old or older, which is of special historical value or rare because of limited production or exceptionally fine workmanship. A classic car that is older than 25 years is considered an antique.
- Antique automobile: A motor vehicle that is 25 years old or older.
In addition, these are some important considerations for classic car insurance eligibility:
- You need to have maintained, restored or preserved your classic or antique car.
- Your classic or antique car must be used on a limited basis such as club activities, exhibitions, parades or similar events.
- Medical payments or no fault
- Emergency road service
- Uninsured or underinsured motor vehicle
- Loss of earnings
- Death, dismemberment or loss of sight
Learn more about your Classic Car Insurance Coverage options.
Call now to speak with one of the friendly agents in our San Francisco office, at 415-242-8777.
We will review your current coverage free of charge, discuss your current risks and search for the best insurance products to fit your individual needs.