In addition to basic home coverage, O’Kane and Tegay can find you the right insurance for jewelry and other valuable personal items. These can include jewelry, wine, furs, silver, gold, fine art, antiques and other collectible articles.
While a homeowner’s policy includes coverage for many valuable personal possessions, you may want to choose insurance for jewelry and collectibles to protect your most precious treasures.
From collectibles to jewelry to art, most likely you have more valuable personal articles than you might realize. Your current homeowner’s insurance policy may not cover their entire value. Adding insurance for jewelry and valuables will give you peace of mind.
Insurance for jewelry and valuables covers a wide variety of valuable items in your home including:
- Jewelry and engagement rings
- Silverware, crystal and china
- Fine art
- Coin and stamp collections
- Sports equipment such as skiing, fishing, camping and archery
- Electronic equipment
- Wedding gifts
- Musical instruments
- Golf equipment
O’Kane & Tegay can help you with two types of insurance for jewelry and valuables:
Personal Articles Floater:
- Separate coverage just for valuables
- Itemized insurance for jewelry and collectibles and jewelry that includes appraisals and insuring the items to value
- Policies may be purchased individually
- No deductible options and jewelry insurance for many types of risks
- Ideal for high-value items with values that surpass the homeowner’s policy
Valuable Items Plus:
- Additional coverage added to homeowner’s insurance for increased limits on valuables and expanded insurance for jewelry protection.
- Collectively insures the entire value of all property, both real and personal.
- No deductible options and insures against many types of risks.
Either option adds value to a homeowner’s, renters or condo insurance policy. Insurance for jewelry and collectibles is a small price to pay to protect your assets. Protecting those assets from loss is an affordable choice for anyone with treasured personal belongings. You may need only jewelry insurance or insurance for a variety of valuables. O’Kane & Tegay can offer you the right options, so you can choose the appropriate coverage for your needs.
In addition, O’Kane & Tegay knows the importance of resolving an issue as quickly as possible. Our claims service is fast, efficient and knowledgeable.
Insurance for Jewelry and Collectibles: Finding the Right Quote
O’Kane & Tegay representatives have access to a range of highly-rated carriers offering insurance for jewelry and valuables.
We can help you protect your home and personal belongings by finding the coverage that best fits you.
Learn more about your insurance for jewelry and valuables options.
Call now to speak with one of the friendly agents in our San Francisco office, at 415-242-8777.
We will review your current coverage free if charge, discuss your current risks and search for the best insurance for jewelry or collectibles to fit your needs.