Motorcycles come in a seemingly endless array of shapes and sizes. Whatever type of bike you own, O’Kane & Tegay can assist you with finding the right motorcycle insurance to cover it. Choppers, cruisers, touring bikes, sport cycles, dirt bikes, mopeds and scooters are just a few of the rides for which we can find motorcycle insurance. O’Kane & Tegay can even help you obtain motorcycle insurance for your personal golf cart, snowmobile or all-terrain vehicle. We understand the thrill of the ride, and we want you to have the best motorcycle insurance coverage available to protect you and your property. We will assist you in acquiring the best combination of value, coverage and price for a policy.
Be Safe. Motorcycle Insurance You Need to Enjoy Your Ride.
At O’Kane & Tegay, we understand that your motorcycle is a prized possession. You and your bike warrant special protection and attention. Because we understand the allure of biking, we also understand the importance of motorcycle safety. Motorcycle insurance protects you and your bike in ways that basic vehicle insurance cannot provide.
O’Kane & Tegay can offer professional advice about motorcycle insurance availability in your area, and we can help you determine how much insurance coverage is appropriate for your needs.
Popular Coverage Options
- Customize your motorcycle insurance: O’Kane and Tegay will help you navigate the options available so you can get out and enjoy the open road without worrying about your budget.
- Custom Parts and Equipment: Many motorcycle insurance policies offer optional custom parts coverage.
- Roadside Assistance: Motorcycle insurance that offers roadside assistance includes towing to the closest qualified repair shop and other standard emergency services.
- Coverage Required in Most States: Motorcycle insurance mandates vary state by state. O’Kane & Tegay will assist you with policies that are designed to cover all legal requirements and offer additional coverage options to suit your needs.
- Bodily Injury Liability: This coverage helps pay for expenses such as medical care and hospital bills from injuries to another rider for which you are held responsible.
- Guest Passenger Liability: This coverage is similar to bodily injury liability. However, the policy covers the guest passenger riding on your motorcycle with you.
- Property Damage Liability: Property damage liability insurance pays to fix someone else’s bike or automobile when you are held responsible for the damage resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Uninsured motorist coverage assists with paying expenses from injury or death from an accident as a result from an accident with an uninsured, underinsured or hit and run driver.
- Comprehensive: Comprehensive coverage will pay for repairs to your bike. In addition, it will pay to replace your motorcycle if it is vandalized, stolen or damaged in a way other than a collision. This includes damage or loss from fire, falling objects, floods, wind or collision with an animal.
Learn more about your Motorcycle Insurance Coverage options.
Call now to speak with one of the friendly agents in our San Francisco office, at 415-242-8777.
We will review your current coverage free of charge, discuss your current risks and search for the best insurance products to fit your individual needs.
Request a Quote by filling out an application. Request a Quote