O’Kane & Tegay specializes in assisting restaurant owners obtain appropriate restaurant insurance. The hospitality industry is unlike any other business, and O’Kane & Tegay understands those differences. Our hospitality industry insurance specialists can find restaurant insurance that is tailored to meet your specific needs.
O’Kane & Tegay will help you find the coverage and cost combination for your restaurant insurance needs. Our experienced agents know the challenges of owning a restaurant and the types of restaurant insurance coverage best suited to protect your enterprise.
With our experience and knowledge in restaurant insurance, we know the difference between critical coverage and desirable coverage. Our goal is to provide each business owner with a customized restaurant insurance program at the lowest cost possible.
We can connect your business with a broad spectrum of restaurant insurance programs, including insurance packages that include property coverage, crime, and business liability protection. Whether you have multiple restaurants or a single location, or if your business is trendy, elegant, ethnic, traditional or home style, we can assemble a restaurant insurance solution for you.
We work with all types of businesses including:
- Fine Dining
- Fast food
- Coffee shops
- Home style
- Fine dining
- Causal Dining
Some custom restaurant insurance coverage choices to help meet your needs include:
- Buildings at actual cash value or replacement cost.
- Automatic rise in building valuation.
- Content valuation increases for seasonal changes.
- Contents valued at actual cash value or replacement cost.
- Comprehensive coverage for equipment breakdown.
- Extension of insurance coverage for recently purchased buildings.
- Reimbursement of extinguisher recharging and fire department service fees.
- Debris and pollutant clean up expenses.
- Damaged, destroyed or stolen electronic equipment.
- Earthquake damage.
- Loss of revenue and additional expenses from power outages.
- Devaluation of building areas that are left undamaged, increased construction costs or demolition expenses as a result of legal mandates.
- Inventory spoilage.
- Back up of drains and sewers.
- Coverage of accounts receivables.
- Internal theft.
- Alteration and forgery.
- Counterfeit currency and bad checks.
- Theft of property.
Premise and Operations Liability
- Workman’s compensation
- Vehicle liability.
- Liquor liability.
- Employee benefits.
From equipment breakdown to inventory spoilage, earthquake damage, or onsite injury to a client or employee, O’Kane & Tegay will find the right restaurant insurance to protect you from the risks you face.
Learn more about your Restaurant Insurance Coverage options.
Call now to speak with one of the friendly agents in our San Francisco office, at 415-242-8777.
We will review your current restaurant insurance coverage free of charge, discuss your current risks and search for the best insurance products to fit your business.