Find Your Commercial Insurance, Easy.
Commercial Insurance Lines for Bay Area Businesses
Many of our commercial insurance lines are customizable to better suit your budget and goals.
General Liability Insurance
- Vital for all businesses (startup or well-established).
- Covers you in the event of accident or losses stipulated by your policy.
- Some of your clients might require this insurance before they do business with you.
Business Owners Insurance
- Ideal for small businesses.
- Protects you from risks such as accidents, natural disasters, property damage, theft, and loss of income.
- This insurance often contains general liability coverage and property insurance.
Professional Liability Insurance
- Essential for businesses that provide clients or customers with opinions, recommendations, solutions and other kinds of services.
- Important for independent professionals such as engineers, architects, attorneys, software developers, publishers & web designers.
- Can help pay for a defense attorney and judgement and court costs, no matter who is at fault.
Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
- Covers you if your employee or former employee files a claim such as alleged discrimination, wrongful termination, gender bias, or sexual harassment.
Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance
- Provides coverage for directors & officers of commercial and nonprofit organizations.
- Protects personal assets in the event of alleged wrongful acts such as negligence, unfair trade practices, defamation, breach of contract, or fraud.
- Helps cover defense costs during criminal and regulatory investigations or trials, whether or not you’re at fault.
Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance
- A specialized form of liability insurance that goes beyond the coverage offered by business liability insurance.
- Covers property damage, bodily injury, personal injury, advertising injury.
- Covers small, but costly errors such as design or engineering flaws and typographical errors such as misspellings.
- Essential if you have a significant assent value in your business.
- Covers interior items such as office furniture or retail inventory.
- Covers whole buildings to protect your investment.
Commercial Auto Insurance
- Protects your business vehicles such as delivery trucks, company-owned autos, or contractors’ vehicles.
- Covers accidents caused by you and your employees.
Builder’s Risk Insurance
- Ideal for contractors, property owners, and developers.
- Fully protects your job site materials and property during and after construction or renovation.
- Protects against flooding, fire, theft, vandalism, earthquake and more.
Business Umbrella Insurance
- Provides added coverage that goes above and beyond other forms of business liability coverage.
- Helps cover the expense of a lawsuit with costly legal fees and settlements.
- Vital in a state that has no cap on lawsuit settlement payouts.
- Protects property against natural disasters, fire, theft, equipment failure, vandalism, earthquakes, and lawsuits.
- Covers buildings
- Extended coverage assets such as: money, securities, exterior property, improvements and enhancements, furniture, equipment, supplies, and company vehicles.
- Protects contractors from losses and lawsuits.
- Ideal for plumbers, electricians, HVAC contractors, builders, painters, remodelers, and other contractors.
- Customized to include builder’s risk insurance, commercial liability, commercial auto,contractor bonds, and other forms of coverage suited to your business needs.
- Competitively priced, comprehensive insurance packages that fulfill California requirements and fully protect your investment.
- Can include: liquor liability, workers compensations, umbrella coverage, and food spoilage.
Liquor Liability Insurance
- Protects your business from high legal risks that come from selling, manufacturing, or the consumption of alcohol on your premises.
- On- and off-site drunken and unruly behavior, property damage, and negligence that creates a lawsuit.
- Covers your business against loss or damages when a customer becomes inebriated and harms themselves of others.
Cyber Liability Insurance
- Protects businesses that store sensitive customer data such as credit card numbers.
- Covers legal fees, settlements & related legal expenses in the event of a data breach.
- Provides your customers with credit monitoring services.
- Helps with the expense of a new marketing campaign to renew confidence in your brand.
Want to learn more about your commercial insurance options and how you can customize them to better suit you and your business? We’ll review your current coverage for free, discuss your current risks, and search for the best insurance products to fit your business.
Call us today to speak with one of our friendly agents in our San Francisco office.
415-242-8777 (Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm)