Cookies Policy (New April 13, 2018)
By proceeding to navigate beyond this page, you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy and our Privacy Notice. Please note that you may restrict cookies by changing your browser settings, but that such restrictions will potentially degrade and impact your user experience and functionality of our website.
WHAT PURPOSES DO COOKIES SERVE?
- Cookies Support Basic Website Functionality: Some cookies are functional and necessary cookies that support essential features of our website, such as storing your preferences and navigate to different pages of our website.
- Cookies Can Help Improve the Quality of Our Website and Services: Cookies collect information (including sometimes IP address) to assess how you use our website so that we can improve the navigability of our site and provide you with better service. We use this information to:
- Provide aggregate and anonymous statistics on how our site is used;
- See how effective our advertisements are by identifying where you click and from which website you arrived;
- Provide feedback to carefully selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website;
- Help us improve the site by capturing errors in your browsing experience.
- Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services or restoring your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session.
- Cookies May Share Information with Our Carefully Chosen Third-Party Partners: Third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function (such as social media “like” and “share” buttons). Certain third-party cookies can be used to offer a customized user experience, by providing you with interest-based services both on this site and on some other websites as well. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services to recognize that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of Okane & Tegay products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social media networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can present you with advertisements for Okane & Tegay products and services which may be of interest to you.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES:
To manage the third-party cookies served on our site, please visit the relevant websites listed here:
– Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
– EPayPolicy : https://epaypolicy.com/privacy/
To manage all cookies on our site, including those that are served by us, you can change your browser settings. For additional information on how to manage all cookies please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our website.
Please see our Privacy Notice for further details about what information we collect and how we use any personal information you give us, however not all information captured by using cookies will identify you.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information than you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.