Apartment Property Owners Insurance

Commercial Insurance for
Apartment Building Owners

What is Apartment Property Owners Insurance?

Whether you own a small building, a large complex or have many apartment properties, O’Kane and Tegay Insurance Brokers offer insurance policies to cover you if any crime, injuries or unexpected damage occur on your premises. Coverage can include:

  • Buildings and other structures
  • Exterior signs, fences, gardens and other outdoor property not attached to the building
  • Your improvements and enhancements to the premises
  • Furniture and supplies, whether owned or leased
  • Inventory, machinery, computers, phones, data processing equipment, furnaces and boilers
  • Valuable documents, paperwork and accounts receivable records
  • Leased or owned company vehicles, such as trucks, cars and construction equipment

Our Process


Work with an Expert Who Knows Your Industry

O’Kane & Tegay Insurance Brokers takes the guesswork out of choosing the right policies for your apartment buildings. We connect you to an industry specialist, which means you’ll talk to someone who spends their whole day helping property owners like you.

Need to update your policy? No problem. Reach out to your agent at any time and enjoy the quick response you need as a 21st-century business owner, paired with service so friendly and helpful it feels like a throwback.

Our team stays up to date on the latest insurance laws and coverage changes, so you can rest easy knowing you’ll get the right coverage for the work you do.


Get Quotes from the Country’s
Top-Rated Insurance Companies

As an insurance broker, O’Kane & Tegay’s role is to give you access to policies from the best insurance companies in the country. Whether you need General Liability Insurance, Liquor Liability Insurance, or Workers’ Compensation Insurance to comply with state laws, you can find it here.

We’ve already helped more than hundreds of apartment building owners protect their community. Discover why they consistently rate us 4.9 out of 5 stars.


Select Your Quote

Our experts are here through every step of the process making sure you get the right coverage for the best price. We help keep your business safe.

Call 415-242-8777 Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5:30 PM PST

Happy Customers

Thanks O’Kane & Tegay! I’ve been a happy customer for a few years and have always appreciated the good rates. I’m also very impressed with their friendly, quick and efficient customer service. I highly recommend you call or visit these guys if you need a new insurance policy or want a better rate and/or better service.

Brian B.

I have used O’Kane and Tegay since a client of mine introduced me to them in 2005 and they have gotten me the best prices on property insurance policies. I have used them for my properties and have reccomended them for clients as well. As a board member for the San Francisco Association of Realtors it was brought to my attention that they also do insurance for Association building. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Tom and Phil are real pros!

Kevin B.

Grab-N-Go Information

Top 5 Risks
  • Injuries
  • Excess liability protection
  • Equipment breakdown
  • Broiler / machinery damage
  • Any kind of crime that happens in the premises
Real Talk About
Apartment Properties

Check out our blog for the latest news about managing risk for properties.

Read Blog

Sample Certificates of Insurance

Sample Certificates of Insurance are available upon request.

Request Certificate

Answers To Your Questions

Pool Safety for Apartment Buildings

Learn More

Insurance Agent or Insurance Broker?

Learn More

Get answers from our experts

Ask Your Questions